Is it practical to install a central vacuum in your Calgary home? Is it worth the money or considered a wasteful investment? Here is what you can expect as positives and negatives with a central vacuum.
Benefits Of A Central Vacuum System
Many benefits come with getting a central vacuum installed in your home. Here is what you can experience when getting one:
- They make vacuuming your home that much easier. You will be able to connect your hose to your plug and easily clean up your home without too many problems. You don’t have to carry around heavy equipment around your house to clean, as it is lightweight and easily maneuverable.
- The motors are larger and stronger, which increases suction power, making vacuuming your home more accessible.
- They are reliable products that can last years without any problems.
- For allergy sufferers, they won’t be exposed to any recycled air that is pushed back into the room by a traditional vacuum. A central vacuum system blows dust-laden air outdoors.
- You don’t have to worry about continually changing the bag like traditional vacuums. All central vacuums have an external collection bag that collects all the waste. It holds more than regular bags, and you won’t have to change it as often. Also, the bags are either outside or in the basement, meaning less exposure to allergy sufferers.
- It will increase the value of your property. Due to its quality, effectiveness and all the benefits mentioned above, buyers will be happy to pay more for a home with a central vacuum system.
The Negatives Of A Central Vacuum System
Here are a few downsides when it comes to getting a central vacuum system installed in your home:
- The central vacuum installation can be expensive. But it depends on where you go, as you can find great prices depending on where you get central vacuums in Calgary.
- Repairs, if you need them, can be pricey. But once again, it depends on who you hire.
- It is not ideal for apartments or small homes.
- The powerful suction means that everything can get sucked in the bag, which might risk damage to the machine. It can be quite expensive to fix if it does happen.
As you can see, there are many positives to getting a central vacuum than negatives. It is a worthwhile investment that will benefit you greatly.
At The Vacuum District, we are dedicated to bringing you the best products to clean your home, and our professionals will do their best to do any repairs and recommend the best products! Contact us today at (403) 454-4822 or send an email to [email protected].