Haussmann turned medieval Paris into a prestigious capital. Boulevards and avenues reigned, the Champs Elysées was developed; it was the advent of upper class architecture.
Maison Berger Paris continues its collaboration with the designer Armand Delsol, with the creation of the Rosewood Haussmann catalytic Lampe Berger. The complexity of its glass body and the majesty of its shiny silver crown mounting undeniably recall the architect’s rich and elaborate style. A feminine touch is provided thanks to the gentle and subtle rosewood colour. With this fragrance diffuser, offer your interior a designer object, a vision and style, as well as the technical know-how and demand for quality of Maison Berger Paris.
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, tulip mounting, stopper and funnel.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
Because you deserve the best, we strongly advise you to use your Lampe Berger only with Maison Berger Paris perfumes.
Why? Only the use of Maison Berger Paris perfumes with the Maison Berger Paris catalytic process can guarantee quality and safe use of the Lampe Berger. Using any other perfume than those by Maison Berger Paris could damage your Lampe Berger irreversibly.
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.