In the Second Empire, Haussmann redesigned Paris and thus wrote the first lines of his exceptional destiny. The large bourgeois buildings with fancy façades and elaborate balconies are typical of his architecture. The immaculate whiteness of high ceilings and the rich detail of his mouldings are typical of his apartments.
The Frosted Haussmann catalytic Lampe Berger pays homage to the famous architect. The frosted white of the glass body reveals a glimpse of a subtly complex bottle. The shiny silver crown mounting gives the whole the right dose of prestige. It exudes unrivalled elegance, suspended in time so that it can be admired as it deserves.
With this fragrance diffuser designed by Armand Delsol, aesthetics and efficacy are combined. Offer your interior the elegance of a designer object and the guarantee of the demanding, safe and efficient technical expertise of Maison Berger Paris.
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, tulip mounting, stopper and funnel.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
Because you deserve the best, we strongly advise you to use your Lampe Berger only with Maison Berger Paris perfumes.
Why? Only the use of Maison Berger Paris perfumes with the Maison Berger Paris catalytic process can guarantee quality and safe use of the Lampe Berger. Using any other perfume than those by Maison Berger Paris could damage your Lampe Berger irreversibly.
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.