Virginia Cedarwood Home Fragrance pays homage to this wonderful raw material in perfumery. Its flight is bright and natural, blending citrus fruits with pine needles, subtly spiced with cloves. A true escape in the great open air where the woody notes of cedar and lignum vitae are enveloped in a milky sweetness. A fragrance imbued with freedom. Virginia cedarwood is highly used in perfumery. The wood shavings are distilled to create an essential oil, which has a dry, green, resinous odour characteristic of the familiar scent of pencils. Cedar has been used since Antiquity for its rot-proof quality, and it is associated with immortality as it was used to make coffins. It is often used in perfumery as the backbone of compositions and as a base note.
- To guarantee your well-being, our products meet an extremely rigorous quality charter
- Diffusion time approximately 8 weeks
- Guaranteed fragrance without dye
- Turn your strands regularly to reactivate the scent.
- To decrease the intensity of the perfume you can remove a few strands.
- Change your strands with each new fragrance.
There are no reviews yet.