Powerful, Convenient Cleaning
Boasting 1300 watts of power which focuses 103.8 CFM of airflow at the floor, the ESSENTIAL G4 vacuum makes short work of eliminating fine dust, dirt, and debris from carpets. Exceptional edge-cleaning ability pulls debris away from walls, baseboards, and furniture. With 4-level brushroll height adjustment this vacuum is equally effective on any carpeting from low to high-pile carpets, able to dig into fibers for a deep-down clean. A low 5.5-inch profile with true lay-flat design enables this SEBO to reach underneath beds, sofas, and other furniture where other vacuums cannot.
The Instant-Use wand and suction hose are stored on board the ESSENTIAL G4 and can be swiftly accessed for use with the full-size on-board tools. One click attaches the dusting brush, upholstery nozzle, or crevice tool for reaching every surface in your home. The 40-foot power cord extends the cleaning reach to 48 feet so you’re not spending valuable time switching outlets.
Perfect for Pet Owners & Allergy Sufferers
When trying to control pet fur, dander, and other allergy triggers, an ordinary vacuum just won’t cut it. That’s why the SEBO ESSENTIAL G4 Upright provides allergy and asthma sufferers a 3-part filtration system that captures and contains 99.97% of fine dust, dirt, and allergens.
- Sealed Bag System: The top-fill, 1.4-gallon three-layer filter bag is designed to trap virtually all debris captured by the vacuum, and can be sealed with the included cap so it stays that way during removal.
- Hospital Grade Filtration: The S-class pre-motor microfilter is created from electrostatically charged micro-fiber material, ensuring 99.97% effective removal of particulates down to 0.3 microns. The super-clean air is used to cool the motor, further extending its life.
- Exhaust Filtration: An exhaust filter is the final filtration stage before the air is sent back into your environment.
Exceptional Features & Durability
Engineered and produced in Germany, the SEBO ESSENTIAL G4 vacuum has an exterior housing constructed from ASB plastic and features a special matte finish that is extra scratch and scuff-resistant so it keeps it good looks even after years of use. Internally, this upright has all-metal parts, steel axes and bearings, not to mention the high-end quality motor, that provide reliable, long-term use.
Not only durable, this vacuum possesses an electronic controller—the brains of the unit—that alerts you when the brush roll height is set too high for optimal cleaning or if the bristles are worn. For added protection, when the bag is full, a clog occurs, or there is an obstruction in the brush roll, the ESSENTIAL G4 will automatically shut off preventing motor and belt burn-out.
The thought of a commercial-grade vacuum may produce fear of how much upkeep is required to keep the unit running. Not so with SEBO. Routine maintenance is minimal, and in most cases it’ll let you know when attention is required.
- Brush Roller Removal: With the press of one button, and no tools needed, the brush roller can be easily cleaned or replaced.
- Automatic Shutoff: Stray socks or pet toys happen. That’s why whenever the brush roller becomes blocked, the vacuum will automatically shutoff and a light on the power head will indicate the problem.
- Easy Clog Removal: With carpeting, fibers, hair, or pet fur can build up or get caught. A handy door is simple to flip open so you can quickly remove the clog.
- Worn Brush: When it’s time to replace the brush roller—yes, this unit will last that long!—the worn brush light will alert you.
- Heavy Duty Belts: The reinforced belts are designed to last the life of the machine without stretching or tearing.
- Soft-start Power: Intended to extend the motor life, the ESSENTIAL G’s motor will gradually power up the vacuum.
- Handle and Cord Hook: The combination handle and cord hook makes carrying up and down stairs a breeze, and storing the extra-long power cord a snap.
- Rubber-coated Wheels: Protect your flooring from scratches and damage.
- Bumpers: Rubber bumpers around the power head and housing ensure furniture and walls remain damage free.