The X5 Upright removes not only dirt, but is 99.9% effective at capturing particles down to 0.3 microns that can cause allergy and asthma attacks. SEBO vacuums are tightly sealed and tested under operating conditions to ensure everything collected, including allergens, is trapped inside the unit. With this upright vacuum you’ll get hospital grade protection in a residential machine.
- Layered Bag: Constructed of multiple filtration layers, this top-fill bag holds 1.4 gallons of dirt, fine dust, and debris.
- Micro-filtration: Capturing 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns, the S-class micro-filter takes care of annoying allergens.
- Exhaust Filter: This final level of filtration ensures only super-clean air is released into your home.
Deep Down Whole-house Clean
Created for hones with large open spaces, the SEBO Automatic X5 boasts a 15-inch wide power head with a cleaning path of 14.5 inches so you can cover more ground in less time. Dual-sided edge cleaning plus a 1300-watt motor makes re-vacuuming a thing of the past. In addition, this upright vacuum features electronic automatic height adjustment for smooth transitions between deep-pile carpeting, rugs, and bare floors. An indicator light shows when the power head is adjusting up or down to accommodate the floor type.
Cleaning bare floors with an upright vacuum can sometimes be hit or miss. With the SEBO X5, a sealing strip behind the brush roller focuses 103.8 CFM of powerful airflow towards the floor so with one sweep, you’re done. Combining an impressive 52 foot cleaning radius with a mere 5.5 inch profile and lay-flat design means that literally nothing is out of reach.
Long Life with Low Maintenance
The X5 housing is constructed from durable ABS plastic usually associated with commercial-grade products. The motor and all interior components are made with aluminum and metal parts, steel axles and bearings and are powered by high-end quality motors for reliability and long life.
- Auto Shut-Off: An automatic shutoff protects the motor and belts by shutting down the machine when obstructions to the brush roller occur. Release the offending item with a single, easy tug.
- Brush Replacement: The indicator light on the power head notifies users when it’s time to replace the brush roller.
- No Tools Necessary: The brush roller can be cleaned or changed quickly and without needing any tools.
- Unique Clog Door: Should any clog occur, simply open the clog removal door located on the bottom of the unit and clean it away.
- On-Board Tools: Conveniently located on-board, the full-size crevice tool, upholstery nozzle, and dusting brush enable you to clean virtually every surface in your home.
- Dust Cap: During removal and disposal, the dust cap ensures the bag remains sealed.
- Carrying Handle: Transport the vacuum up and down stairs easily with the durable handle on the backside of the unit.
- Cord Storage: The 40-foot cord can be quickly wound for storage under the carrying handle.
- Floor Protection: Rubber-coated wheels protect flooring and furniture from scratches and damage