Tackle Bare Floors & More
The Airbelt K2 Model features SEBO’s Kombi nozzle for truly spectacular hard floor cleaning. The same powerful suction focuses 120 CFM of airflow at the floor surface to efficiently suck dirt, debris, and even fine dust into the spacious 0.8 gallon dust bag. The Kombi nozzle features fine bristle strips for collecting dirt and dust and the funnel shaped metal plate directs all debris into the suction hose so that nothing escapes.
- Adjustable suction allows it to clean hard floors, carpet, upholstery, furniture, and more.
- Airbeltbumper protects furniture, walls, and the vacuum’s body from damage.
- Quick-attach tools are housed inside the vacuum for easy access. Use the crevice tool for tight spaces, upholstery nozzle for furniture, and dusting brush for delicate items.
Hospital Grade Filtration
Removing dirt and pet hair is only part of creating an allergen free home. Having a sealed bag system and high-grade filtration ensures that airborne allergy triggers are eliminated from indoor air.
- Multi-Layer Filter Bag: The Airbelt K’s 0.8-gallon multi-layer bag retains essentially all dirt and allergens captured. A top-fill design ensures that unit maintains a strong airflow and doesn’t re-circulate trapped dirt. An included dust cap helps to make sure the bag remains sealed during removal and disposal.
- Pre-Motor Filtration: Electrostatically charged micro-fiber is used to construct the S-class pre-motor filter. To achieve the S-class Standard, filters must remove 99.9y% of particles down to 0.3 microns. Not only does the pre-motor filter remove airborne particles, but this super-clean air can extend the life of the motor.
- Exhaust Filter: Filtering the air one last time before it exits means the air released is markedly cleaner than prior to vacuuming.
Clean Larger Areas
All the filtration and floor head capabilities are ultimately meaningless if a vacuum isn’t user friendly. With several unique features, this ultra-quiet canister will have you quickly cleaning areas other vacuums can’t.
- How Far Can You Reach? Its 37-foot cleaning radius results in fewer electrical outlets changes.
- How Low Can You Go? Reach underneath beds, chairs, and other furniture. A low, 3.5-inch floor head profile means it gets into area other vacuums need attachments to reach.
- 4 Onboard Tools Easily attached to the telescopic wand, a crevice tool, dusting brush, parquet brush, and upholstery nozzle makes reaching into corners, up stairs, or on draperies a snap.
- Rubber-coated Wheels Durable castor wheels providing smooth moving from room to room. Their rubber coating prevents flooring damage.
- Long Warranty: Extended protection includes a 10-year warranty on the motor and 5-year warranty on parts and labor, including belts.
- Full Bag Light: When the bag is full or a clog occurs an orange indicator light on the canister body will illuminate.
- Covered Bumper: SEBO’s patented AIRBELT bumper prevents the vacuum from causing damage to walls, furniture, or itself.
- Powerful Airflow: This vacuum is capable of an airflow of 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Cord Retraction: To return cord to canister, simply tug the cord and release.
- Storage Options: The floor head, suction hose, and tools can be stored on the vacuum’s underside or backside housing.
- Easy-to-Use Handle: An ergonomically designed handle makes carrying easy.
- Lightweight: Weighing only 12 pounds, it’s a lightweight canister vacuum.
- Quiet: A sound level of only 63-decibels makes it an ultra-quiet unit.
There are no reviews yet.