The technical design of the Lampe Berger Matali Crasset Blue Gift Set and its sleek contemporary lines transform the Berger lamp into a true masterpiece.
Open your eyes and be attentive … This weaving is an emblematic element of the wick that composes the burner and that is used for the diffusion of the perfume in the air. When the body of the catalysis lamp flares, the mesh widens to give an airy and breathable feeling. Its blue color symbolizes the breath of fresh air. As for the metal frame with its brilliant silver color, it was specially designed to be in harmony with the lamp. Accompanied by a 250ml lamp refill of the Eternal Sap fragrance to fill a soft aroma in your home. Eternal sap is a fragrance that does not impose itself, it comes to reveal the present moment and is composed of notes of Eucalyptus, Clary Sage, and harvested Indonesian Patchouli ethically.
The Lampe Berger Matali Crasset Blue gift set is also distinguished by the work of geographic patterns and clean colors on the sheath with shiny finishes. The Lampe Berger box by Matali Crasset is also available in transparent and linen colors.
Lamp sold in a gift set with accessories: wick-burner, shiny silver criss-cross diffuser top, stopper cap, funnel, and 250ml (8.5 ounces) Eternal Sap home fragrance.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
Because you deserve the best, we strongly advise you to use your Lampe Berger only with Maison Berger Paris perfumes.
Why? Only the use of Maison Berger Paris perfumes with the Maison Berger Paris catalytic process can guarantee quality and safe use of the Lampe Berger. Using any other perfume than those by Maison Berger Paris could damage your Lampe Berger irreversibly.
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.