The Berger Clarity Frosted, cylindrical lamp was designed as a terracotta piece shaped by hand by designer Sylvie de France. Its transparency lets in light and gives a chic appearance to your interior. The frieze of diamonds and triangles gives character to this catalyzed lamp with cold beauty. The frosted part, on the other hand, brings to mind the coolness of winter … The warm fragrances that warm the atmosphere are therefore welcome. Finally, the massive silver frame adds cachet to the object. The immaculate white scabbard of the Lampe Berger Clarity Frosted is also worked around geometric patterns with an embossing, embellished with a hot gold band. The handling of this box is pleasant and makes you want to discover what is hidden inside. Find the two other magnificent lamps from the same collection: the Lampe Berger Clarity Gray and the Lampe Berger Clarity Burgundy.
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, gold finish criss-cross diffuser cap, stopper cap, and funnel.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
Because you deserve the best, we strongly advise you to use your Lampe Berger only with Maison Berger Paris perfumes.
Why? Only the use of Maison Berger Paris perfumes with the Maison Berger Paris catalytic process can guarantee quality and safe use of the Lampe Berger. Using any other perfume than those by Maison Berger Paris could damage your Lampe Berger irreversibly.
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.