This Lampe Berger borrows the dress codes of Polka dancers. It is a Bohemian, from 19th-century Eastern Europe; a lady of the Victorian period wearing her indoor attire. It is a dance step, a nomadic journey, the birth of a fashion. The rounded shape and pattern of the Sphère Smoked Lampe Berger catalytic lamp wraps you in its energy. With its transparency veiled by a shade of mystery, this fragrance diffuser is an invitation to contemplation, while its shiny mounting will encourage the odd burst of exuberance…
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, shiny silver ball-shaped diffuser cap, stopper cap and funnel.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
Because you deserve the best, we strongly advise you to use your Lampe Berger only with Maison Berger Paris perfumes.
Why? Only the use of Maison Berger Paris perfumes with the Maison Berger Paris catalytic process can guarantee quality and safe use of the Lampe Berger. Using any other perfume than those by Maison Berger Paris could damage your Lampe Berger irreversibly.
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.