With the Immersion Lampe Berger, nature reveals its characteristics through the poetic gaze of designer Rozenn Mainguené. Beyond the valley, we can make out a discreet forest standing on a bed of moss and scattered with undulating ponds. The lamp provides the perfect balance between the stability of an oval shape, the texture of a wave in movement and the timelessness of moss grey. The silver metal ball-shaped mounting provides just the right amount of preciousness. The elegant creativity of the interior architect Rozenn Mainguené is fully expressed in this fragrance catalytic lamp, confirmed by the technical know-how of Maison Berger Paris.
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, Shiny silver ball-shaped diffuser cap, stopper and funnel.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
Because you deserve the best, we strongly advise you to use your Lampe Berger only with Maison Berger Paris perfumes.
Why? Only the use of Maison Berger Paris perfumes with the Maison Berger Paris catalytic process can guarantee quality and safe use of the Lampe Berger. Using any other perfume than those by Maison Berger Paris could damage your Lampe Berger irreversibly.
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.
There are no reviews yet.