In design, geometry is a never-ending source of inspiration. Cubists in the early 20th century revisited lines and forms. In the 70s, curves were the stars of funky designs and unlikely wallpapers. Our decade, in turn, has also revisited the line, the parallel, perpendiculars, and every angle!
It was therefore natural for Maison Berger Paris to call on the De Vog design agency and its founder, Armand Delsol, once again to work on this design trend. The result is the Geometry collection, of which the Pomegranate lamp is a part of. This fragrance diffuser is an example of dynamism and modernity. A straight, slender, shiny silver mounting. A pomegranate-coloured bottle, a daring choice of flamboyant yet subtle red. The fragrance proposed, the Paris Chic Home Fragrance, adds a further touch of originality. A complex bouquet of notes which are delicate, classical and resolutely modern. An escapade to the heart of French lifestyle, never equalled and always up-to-date.
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, straight diffuser cap, stopper and funnel + 180ml Paris Chic home fragrance.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
Because you deserve the best, we strongly advise you to use your Lampe Berger only with Maison Berger Paris perfumes.
Why? Only the use of Maison Berger Paris perfumes with the Maison Berger Paris catalytic process can guarantee quality and safe use of the Lampe Berger. Using any other perfume than those by Maison Berger Paris could damage your Lampe Berger irreversibly.
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.