Before the Roaring Twenties, there was Cubism. There were the 70s and the squaring of the circle. In this second decade of the 21st century, squares, rectangles, trapezoids, and rhombuses are back in the center of the stage. To illustrate this trend, Maison Berger Paris has called on the designer, Armand Delsol, founder of the De Vog agency. The Transparent Geometry Lampe Berger stands out in this graphic and ultra-contemporary collection. Thanks to its neutral color, it fits into every interior, but its straight shiny silver mounting and the facets and sharp angles of its glass body will add a touch of uniqueness to your decoration. In this gift pack, the Transparent Geometry Lampe Berger is proposed with the Zest of Verbena Home Fragrance refill. A fresh citrus composition for an even more dynamic atmosphere. Tangy and peppery notes give way to a naturally refined verbena heart, which in turn gives way to the powdery softness of musk and amber.
Lamp sold in a gift set with accessories: wick-burner, straight diffuser cap, stopper, and funnel + 180ml Zest Of Verbena home fragrance.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
Because you deserve the best, we strongly advise you to use your Lampe Berger only with Maison Berger Paris perfumes.
Why? Only the use of Maison Berger Paris perfumes with the Maison Berger Paris catalytic process can guarantee quality and safe use of the Lampe Berger. Using any other perfume than those by Maison Berger Paris could damage your Lampe Berger irreversibly.
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.