The Constellation Lampe Berger by Maison Berger Paris gradually reveals itself, layer by layer. First, there is porcelain, a precious ceramic from China. Then comes the elegant simplicity of the shape and its reminiscences of muted boudoirs. Next the décor asserts itself, with interlacing and entwining star shapes with the hint of the Orient. Lastly there are discreet explosions of gold. Everything is enshrined in elegance. A precious item for the home.
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, criss-cross top with gold finish, stopper and funnel
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
Because you deserve the best, we strongly advise you to use your Lampe Berger only with Maison Berger Paris perfumes.
Why? Only the use of Maison Berger Paris perfumes with the Maison Berger Paris catalytic process can guarantee quality and safe use of the Lampe Berger. Using any other perfume than those by Maison Berger Paris could damage your Lampe Berger irreversibly.
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.