Round and conical, the Lampe Berger Clarity Burgundy was designed by Sylvie de France in an artisanal and handmade spirit. Its degraded color gives rhythm to this creation and is essential in your decoration. A mixture of voluptuousness, warmth and refinement enlivened by a finely adorned headband with a succession of diamonds and triangles. The honey diffuser cap with geometric facets majestically crowns this catalysis lamp, letting volatile scents purify and delicately perfume your atmosphere. The patterns used for the Lampe Berger Clarity Burgundy and its box are universal and timeless. For a result as pleasant for the view as for the touch, the scabbard is embossed and certain lines are worked to accentuate the effect of relief. A hot gold band highlights the logo as well as the body language. Elegance and delicacy are the common thread of the entire Clarity collection. Also discover the Lampe Berger Clarity Grey and the Lampe Berger Clarity Frosted.
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, gold finish criss-cross diffuser top, stopper cap, and funnel.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
Because you deserve the best, we strongly advise you to use your Lampe Berger only with Maison Berger Paris perfumes.
Why? Only the use of Maison Berger Paris perfumes with the Maison Berger Paris catalytic process can guarantee quality and safe use of the Lampe Berger. Using any other perfume than those by Maison Berger Paris could damage your Lampe Berger irreversibly.
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.