Lampe Berger reissues the famous Artichaut catalytic lamp, one of the masterpieces in its collection. A flagship model from the 1920s, this lovely fragrance diffuser is a perfect example of the Art Déco trend. Its grey satin finish creates a graceful and mysterious object. Product benefit: this elaborate glass catalytic lamp is an exceptional object. Expert tip: Are you looking for an original, beautiful and practical gift? Presented in a lovely, magnet-fastening gift box in the codes of Lampe Berger, the grey Artichaut catalytic lamp is the ideal gift.
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, criss-cross top, stopper and funnel.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
Because you deserve the best, we strongly advise you to use your Lampe Berger only with Maison Berger Paris perfumes.
Why? Only the use of Maison Berger Paris perfumes with the Maison Berger Paris catalytic process can guarantee quality and safe use of the Lampe Berger. Using any other perfume than those by Maison Berger Paris could damage your Lampe Berger irreversibly.
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.
There are no reviews yet.