Maison Berger Paris boasts 120 years of passion and creation, 120 years of meetings between know-how and the imagination of well-known designers. It is the timeless testimony of the merger of the talents of perfumers, master glass-makers and jewellers. The Maison opens its door to every exceptional opportunity… With a delicate satin finish, a symbolic shape, a criss-cross mounting and its weathered pewter finish, the Frosted Artichaut Lampe Berger catalytic lamp cultivates the sense for detail and pays wonderful homage to the Art Déco style. Treat yourself to a journey through time; savour the creative effervescence of the past and the efficiency of current technological know-how.
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, criss-cross top, stopper and funnel.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
Because you deserve the best, we strongly advise you to use your Lampe Berger only with Maison Berger Paris perfumes.
Why? Only the use of Maison Berger Paris perfumes with the Maison Berger Paris catalytic process can guarantee quality and safe use of the Lampe Berger. Using any other perfume than those by Maison Berger Paris could damage your Lampe Berger irreversibly.
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.