The 1920s were the years of Proust and Gide, Dali and Cocteau, Modigliani and Chagall, Aragon and Éluard. Now it’s your turn to succumb to the artistic proliferation of the time and to the precious Art Deco designs with this Artichaut Lampe Berger, reissued in 2017. This fragrance diffuser, which symbolises a rich and warm period, will delight you with its shape and its amber shades. The glass work is unique, the colour is breathtaking and the bronze criss-cross mounting of the utmost elegance. A precious object which is both nostalgic and contemporary. Dare the vintage trend.
Lamp sold in a gift pack with accessories: wick-burner, gold finish criss-cross top, stopper cap, and funnel.
- PERFUME WITHOUT DYE GUARANTEED
Because you deserve the best, we strongly advise you to use your Lampe Berger only with Maison Berger Paris perfumes.
Why? Only the use of Maison Berger Paris perfumes with the Maison Berger Paris catalytic process can guarantee quality and safe use of the Lampe Berger. Using any other perfume than those by Maison Berger Paris could damage your Lampe Berger irreversibly.
- Remove the burner from the lamp if you are not using it for several weeks.
- Change the burner every 200 lightings or every year.
- Use the Essential Neutral Home Fragrance to clean your burner between two scents, to purify your interior without perfuming it or to modulate the intensity of your perfume by diluting it.
- The use of perfumes other than those of Maison Berger can seriously damage your burner.